Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Roast potatoes served with grilled chicken and peas sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Roast potatoes served with grilled chicken and peas sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roast potatoes served with grilled chicken and peas sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already know that you should have a fit and healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that getting regular exercise and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. But are you aware that there are a number of foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? In the following paragraphs, you will learn which foods are good for your heart.
Beans–believe it or not–are extremely great for your heart. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, particularly the after effects of eating beans, but they’re really healthy food items. This doesn’t mean that simply eating beans will weaken the effects of other unhealthy foods you might be consuming. What we are saying is that subbing in kidney beans or edamame for the chicken on your salad or eating a soy burger instead of a beef hamburger is a great idea. Thankfully, beans are delicious and you never know, you could end up preferring them to your beef and chicken.
There are many foods that you can eat that will be good for your body. It’s true that each of the food mentioned in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially terrific, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try incorporating these healthy foods in your diet each day. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to roast potatoes served with grilled chicken and peas sauce recipe. To cook roast potatoes served with grilled chicken and peas sauce you need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Roast potatoes served with grilled chicken and peas sauce:
- Provide 1/2 kg of chicken.
- You need 10 of large potatoes.
- Get 2 glasses of peas.
- You need 1/4 of pumpkin cubes.
- Provide 2 of carrots.
- Get 2 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Corriander.
- Provide of Black pepper.
- Provide of Cayenne pepper.
- Get of Garlic.
- Take of Salt.
- Use of Cooking oil.
- Take of Olive oil.
Steps to make Roast potatoes served with grilled chicken and peas sauce:
- Peel the potatoes and clean them well. Boil for 10 minutes and set aside..
- Grease your baking tray. Sprinkle ginger and salt to the potatoes. Sprinkle some olive as well..
- Skin your chicken and sprinkle it with generous amounts of the cayenne & black pepper, ginger and salt. Cover the chicken in aluminium foil..
- Pre-heat your oven to 180 degrees celcius. Add your tray of baked potatoes and the grill with the chicken. Allow them to cook for 15 minutes, turn them and let cook for 15 more minutes..
- Boil your peas for 5 minutes..
- Fry your onion untill transclucent. Add your tomatoes, salt and a pinch of black pepper. Allow them to cook. Add your pumpkin cubes and let them cooked till mashed..
- Add your peas, carrots and corriander and stir well. Add a little amount of water and let it simmer. Set aside..
- Plate as you desire, be sure to enjoy this dish..
If you find this Roast potatoes served with grilled chicken and peas sauce recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.