Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Oven Baked Rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oven Baked Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven Baked Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are certain that you should have a healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already are aware that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the general health of your heart. Do you know, however, that there are some foods that can help you have a healthy heart? If you would like to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Do you remember hearing the old saying “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Know that apples are packed full of things that will help your heart be healthier. They contain loads of soluble fiber which functions sort of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t take hold and build up into blockages. Consuming just one Red Delicious apple every day can make your LDL levels fall by as much as 8%. This is a terrific number for someone who wants his or her heart to be healthier.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods you will find that that are good for your body. It’s true that every food brought up in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially good, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to start eating these heart-healthy foods daily. Your heart will be so much healthier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oven baked rice recipe. You can have oven baked rice using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Oven Baked Rice:
- Get 2 cup of basmati rice.
- Provide 3 of cksp tomatoes paste.
- Use 1 of bulb onions.
- Use 3 of stock cube.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Get dash of secret spice.
- Use dash of oregano.
- You need 1 of cksp veg oil.
- Get 1 clove of garlic medium size.
- Use 1/2 tsp of crushed ginger.
Steps to make Oven Baked Rice:
- Perboil basmati with a lot of water, once its almost tender, wash properly and drain and set aside Preheat oven 180degree.
- Dice onions, pepper, ginger and garlic then set aside.
- Heat up pot, add vegetable oil, add a dash of salt, onions, garlic and ginger after a minute; add in tomatoes mix then stir and fry for about 5 – 7mins.
- Stir continuously; add in oregano and stock cube stir, taste to confirm that your mix taste complete.
- Gently add in rice, and mix together properly, turn off heat, grease baking dish and pour in rice.
- Place in the oven and bake for another 10 to 15mins, then remove from heat and serve with any protein of your choice..
If you find this Oven Baked Rice recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.