Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oven Baked Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven Baked Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already realize that the body requires a healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy. You already know that getting regular exercise and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. But did you know that there are some foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? Keep on reading to discover which foods are great for your heart.
Know that fish is one of the healthiest meats you can consume. You’re probably already aware of this as your doctor has told you to consume some fish twice or thrice each week. This is basically true if you’ve got heart problems or if your heart is not healthy. Know that fish is rich in Omega 3s which are what helps process and transform unhealthy cholesterol into healthy energy. Try to include fish in a couple of meals per week.
There are plenty of foods you will find that that are great for your body. To be sure, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are essentially terrific, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Incorporate these healthy foods in your diet each day. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oven baked rice recipe. To make oven baked rice you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Oven Baked Rice:
- Take 2 cup of basmati rice.
- Get 3 of cksp tomatoes paste.
- You need 1 of bulb onions.
- Get 3 of stock cube.
- You need to taste of salt.
- You need dash of secret spice.
- Use dash of oregano.
- Use 1 of cksp veg oil.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic medium size.
- Use 1/2 tsp of crushed ginger.
Steps to make Oven Baked Rice:
- Perboil basmati with a lot of water, once its almost tender, wash properly and drain and set aside Preheat oven 180degree.
- Dice onions, pepper, ginger and garlic then set aside.
- Heat up pot, add vegetable oil, add a dash of salt, onions, garlic and ginger after a minute; add in tomatoes mix then stir and fry for about 5 – 7mins.
- Stir continuously; add in oregano and stock cube stir, taste to confirm that your mix taste complete.
- Gently add in rice, and mix together properly, turn off heat, grease baking dish and pour in rice.
- Place in the oven and bake for another 10 to 15mins, then remove from heat and serve with any protein of your choice..
If you find this Oven Baked Rice recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.