Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pan Grilled Potato Sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pan Grilled Potato Sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are aware that the body needs a heart that is strong and healthy. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already are aware that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the general health of your heart. Do you know, though, that there are several foods that can help you have a healthy heart? In the following paragraphs, you will learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Beans, unbelievably, are very good for your heart health. Sure, the after-effects of ingesting beans could not be the best for your nose, but they are very healthy for you. It doesn’t mean, though, that merely eating beans will undo the harmful effects of consuming unhealthy foods or make your heart better by magic. What this means is that substituting in edamame or kidney beans for the chicken on your green salad or consuming a veggie burger in place of the hamburger is what you should do. Thankfully, beans are super tasty and who knows…you might not even moss eating the real beef or chicken.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods that are terrific for your body. No doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in numerous ways. These foods are particularly great for the heart, however. Try to introduce these healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart will be much heartier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pan grilled potato sandwich recipe. To cook pan grilled potato sandwich you only need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pan Grilled Potato Sandwich:
- Use 3-4 of medium sized boiled Potatoes.
- Get 1 of small Capsicum.
- Prepare 1/2 of Cabbage.
- You need 1/2 cup of Peas.
- Get 1 pinch of Italian Herbs.
- Use 1 tbsp of Coriander Powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Get as required of Green Chutney.
- You need as required of Tomato Sauce.
Instructions to make Pan Grilled Potato Sandwich:
- Peel off the boiled potatoes and mash it properly..
- Finely chop the Cabbage, Peas and Capsicum..
- Add these finely chooped vegitables into the mashed potatoes and bind the mixture well..
- Add the herbs and spices into the potato mixture..
- Spread Green Chutney in one slice of bread and Tomato Sauce on another slice of bread. Then spread the potato mixture on any one slice of bread. (I spread on the one with chutney.) And make a pile of sandwiches..
- Grease the sandwich on both sides with butter and let it get grilled on a non-stick pan..
- Serve hot with Chutney and Sauce..
If you find this Pan Grilled Potato Sandwich recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.