Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Pan grilled Tilapia and potatoes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pan grilled Tilapia and potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pan grilled Tilapia and potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already know that you must have a healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should follow a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Still, did you know that there are a number of foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? Today, you will learn which foods are great for your heart.
Know that blueberries are good for your heart. Fact: Blueberries are packed with antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts much like the resveratrol found in grapes. This specific antioxidant could be able to help your body improve its ability to break down the fat and cholesterol you eat. When your body is good at breaking down these things, they aren’t going to amass in your body and or cause issues for your heart. What that means is that it helps keep your heart as healthy as possible.
There are plenty of foods you will find that that are great for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve talked about here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are essentially good for the heart, however. Incorporate these heart-healthy in your diet regularly. Your heart will be much better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pan grilled tilapia and potatoes recipe. You can have pan grilled tilapia and potatoes using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pan grilled Tilapia and potatoes:
- Get of Tilapia Fish.
- Get of Potatoes.
- Provide of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Garlic, ginger tumeric paste.
- Get of Thyme, Oregano, Black pepper.
- You need of Seasoning.
- Get of Foil paper.
- Use of Diced sweet pepper and spring onions.
Instructions to make Pan grilled Tilapia and potatoes:
- Wash tilapia, strain and marinade. The marinade should be a mixture of all the spices plus the seasoning and olive oil. Cover and let stay for some hours..
- Cut, dice and wash potatoes. Add in some salt and cook till a bit soft. Do Not let it completely cook. Pour into the remaining marinade and mix..
- Drizzle olive oil in your non stick pan, arrange the Tilapia fish and potatoes, layer on top the diced pepper and onions. Cover properly with the foil paper and then the lid of the pan.
- Allow to cook till soft. You can gently flip the fish so it cooks perfectly on both sides. Serve and enjoy.
If you find this Pan grilled Tilapia and potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.