Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Grilled Chicken and Potatoes salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Grilled Chicken and Potatoes salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled Chicken and Potatoes salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already realize that the body requires a healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Are you aware, however, that some specific foods are terrific for making your heart feel better? Continue reading to find out which foods are best for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are really effective for your heart health. The after effects of eating beans may not be so pleasant to smell, but they’re good for your body. It doesn’t mean, though, that merely eating beans will undo the bad effects of consuming junk foods or make your heart better by magic. What is true, though, is that having kidney beans on your green salad rather than chicken or consuming soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a superb course of action to take. Thankfully, beans are very good tasting and you never know, you could end up preferring them to your hamburgers and chicken.
There are tons of foods that you can include in your diet that will be beneficial for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve discussed here can help your body in many ways. They are particularly wonderful, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try introducing these healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart is going to be much heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled chicken and potatoes salad recipe. You can have grilled chicken and potatoes salad using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Grilled Chicken and Potatoes salad:
- Use 1 cup of Grilled chicken breast shredded.
- Take 1 cup of Fresh potatoes, diced, boiled but not marshy.
- Provide 3 of hard boiled eggs chopped.
- Take 1 of cucumber cubed.
- Use 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Get 1/4 cup of soup cream / sour yogurt.
- Use of Sea salt and black pepper.
- Use 2 tablespoons of mustard.
- Provide of Some handful of toasted cashew nuts chopped.
- You need 2 tablespoon of maple syrup for sweetness.
Steps to make Grilled Chicken and Potatoes salad:
- Get a clean salad bowl., add all the ingredients together…. top off with salt and pepper..
- Mix the mayo sour cream, and maple syrup use as your dressing…drizzle generously over the salad, add the toasted cashew nut and chilled for 30mins to let all the ingredients soak up the dressing….and enjoy as a meal. In the picture, I dressed it up with some chopped sweet green pepper as topper..
If you find this Grilled Chicken and Potatoes salad recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.