Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Kebab sosaties recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kebab sosaties recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kebab sosaties recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already know how important it is to have a heart that is healthy. Think about this: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already are aware that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the total health of your heart. However, did you know that there are several foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? Today, you will learn which foods are good for your heart.
Can you remember being told “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Know that apples are packed full of things that will promote a healthy heart. Apples are loaded with soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t take hold or cause clogging. A single Red Delicious apple each day can make your bad cholesterol levels drop by as much as 8%! That’s a fantastic number for a person who would like to have a healthier heart.
There are plenty of foods that you can eat that are beneficial for your body. To be sure, the foods cited in this article can help your body in numerous ways. The foods mentioned are especially beneficial for the heart, though. Begin incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet daily. Your heart will be a lot heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kebab sosaties recipe. To make kebab sosaties you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Kebab sosaties:
- Provide 400 g of puff pastry.
- You need of Mince kebabs.
- Use 1 of Egg for brushing.
- Take 6 of tomatoes.
- Use 4 of chillies.
- Get of Onions.
- Take 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of chillie powder.
- Provide of Cake flour.
- Provide of Salt.
Steps to make Kebab sosaties:
- Preheat oven to 150d.Roll out pastry and cut vertically.
- Sort your kebabs keeping 5 per pastry. Sprinkle flour onto your oven tray and place one kebab then weave the pastry over keep doing till you reach the end of the pastry and filled 5 kebabs. Brush with egg..
- On the stove prepare your chutney. Place oil in pot once hot add in onions and chillies then tomatoes, turmeric powder, chillie powder, onions and salt..
- Bake sosaties till golden brown and cooked. Once both sossties snd chutney is ready, plate it together and serve mum..
If you find this Kebab sosaties recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.