Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Garlic & Seasalt Grilled Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garlic & Seasalt Grilled Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already are aware that the body calls for a healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you won’t be either. You already know that working out on a regular basis and following a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Still, did you know that there are some foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? In this article, you will discover which foods are good for your heart.
Do you remember being told “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples contain many great stuff in them to help promote a healthy heart. Apples are loaded with soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t form into plaques or cause blockages. Eating a single Red Delicious apple each day can trigger as much as an eight percent fall in your LDL levels. That’s a fantastic number if you’re working to make your heart healthy!
There are a whole lot of foods that you can include in your diet that will be great for your body. It’s true that everything mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly terrific, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try introducing these heart-healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic & seasalt grilled potatoes recipe. You can have garlic & seasalt grilled potatoes using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Garlic & Seasalt Grilled Potatoes:
- Get 4 each of Medium-Large Russet Potatoes.
- Take 1/4 cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of Roasted Garlic & Seasalt Seasoning.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Italian Seasoning.
- Get 3 dash of Black Pepper.
- Provide 1 of Arms Length of Aluminum Foil.
Steps to make Garlic & Seasalt Grilled Potatoes:
- Wash your potatoes and gather the ingredients you will need..
- Light the coals on the grill..
- Dice your washed potatoes like so: (see picture).
- Put the potatoes in a large bowl and drizzle the Olive Oil over them..
- Sprinkle the Garlic & Sea Salt seasoning, garlic powder, italian seasoning, and a few dashes of pepper over the potatoes..
- Now pick up the bowl and shake everything up until evenly coated. (Try not to lose any casualties to the floor or your pet!).
- Fold an arms length sheet of aluminum foil in half and dump the potatoes in the middle..
- Readjust the potatoes to be centered and fold the right side over top, then fold the left side over. Now roll up the open edges tightly..
- Place the potatoe package on the rack closest the flames in the middle of the grill..
- Grill for 15 minutes on each side. Then remove from grill and serve!.
If you find this Garlic & Seasalt Grilled Potatoes recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.