Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato Stuffed Grilled Karela(Bitter gourds) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato Stuffed Grilled Karela(Bitter gourds) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already are aware that you should have a strong and healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already know that exercising regularly and following a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, though, that there are a number of foods that can help you have a healthy heart? If you would like to know what to eat to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Your heart can benefit if you eat blueberries. Here’s a fact: Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works in a similar way as the resveratrol in grapes. Pterostilbene helps the body be better at processing cholesterol as well as fats. If your body can easily break down fat and cholesterol, they are not going to amass in your body or cause heart problems. That, in effect, helps your heart be in great condition.
There are lots of foods that you can include in your diet that are great for your body. To be sure, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are essentially good for the heart, though. Try incorporating these foods in your diet every day. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato stuffed grilled karela(bitter gourds) recipe. You can have potato stuffed grilled karela(bitter gourds) using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Potato Stuffed Grilled Karela(Bitter gourds):
- Get 4 of Bitter-gourds large (karelas).
- Use 2 of Potatoes , medium size finely chopped.
- Provide 2 of Onion , medium finely chopped.
- Get 1 of tomato large finely chopped.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Chili powder.
- Provide 3/4 tsp of Garam masala.
- Use 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of oil.
Instructions to make Potato Stuffed Grilled Karela(Bitter gourds):
- Scrape outer side of gourds well, cut into small lengths about 5- 6 inches, smear with plenty of salt water and leave for 1 hour..
- Then wash them out well several times so as to remove the bitterness.Scoop out and discard the central pulp to make them into hollow tubes..
- Heat 1tbsp oil in a pan, add cumin seeds, chopped onions and potatoes. Keep stirring till they become soft. Add a little water and cover it for 5 min. Add tomatoes in the mixture and give a thorough stir. Let them soften and then add dry powders..
- Stuff this mixture into the bitter gourds.
- Pre-heat the grill and then toss the stuffed bitter gourds for 20 minutes to roast on an oiled grill tray.Keep turning sides in between and you are done..
- You may serve this with plain chapati or beetroot chapati. The latter makes a perfect combination with its slightly sweet taste..
If you find this Potato Stuffed Grilled Karela(Bitter gourds) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.