Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Huevos Rancheros (Spicy Mexican breakfast / brunch) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Huevos Rancheros (Spicy Mexican breakfast / brunch) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Huevos Rancheros (Spicy Mexican breakfast / brunch) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already know how crucial it is to have a healthy heart. Of course, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that getting regular exercise and following a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that a number of specific foods are good for making your heart feel better? Today, you will find out which foods are good for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are truly effective for the health of your heart. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, particularly the after effects of eating them, but they’re very healthy food items. It doesn’t mean, however, that simply eating beans will undo the damaging effects of eating junk foods or make your heart better by magic. What this means is that substituting in edamame or kidney beans for the chicken on your salad or consuming a soy burger in place of the hamburger is what you must do. The good news is that beans taste good–good enough that you might not miss consuming beef or chicken.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods you will find that that are good for your body. To be sure, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly terrific, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Start consuming these health food each day. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to huevos rancheros (spicy mexican breakfast / brunch) recipe. To cook huevos rancheros (spicy mexican breakfast / brunch) you need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Huevos Rancheros (Spicy Mexican breakfast / brunch):
- Take 1 of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Red onion.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 2 teaspoons of harissa paste.
- Prepare 120 g of spinach.
- Prepare 390 g of tinned chopped tomatoes.
- Use 6 of eggs.
- Take 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika.
- Get Pinch of dried mixed herbs.
- Take 1 of avocado.
Instructions to make Huevos Rancheros (Spicy Mexican breakfast / brunch):
- Preheat oven to 200c.
- Chop peppers onion and garlic.
- Place into frying pan with harrisa paste on high heat. Cook for 3-5mins.
- Pour in tomatoes and 100ml of water. Season with paprika and pepper. Reduce until mixture forms a paste-like texture..
- Add the spinach and fold in to wilt.
- Make a pocket for each egg and crack in.
- Place pan in oven for 10mins at 200c or until the whites are cooked and the yolks are still soft.
- Top with sliced avocado and serve in the pan 🍳🥑.
If you find this Huevos Rancheros (Spicy Mexican breakfast / brunch) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.