Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Parmesan-Dijon Crusted Pork Chops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Parmesan-Dijon Crusted Pork Chops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are aware of how crucial it is to have a healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that exercising regularly and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Did you know, however, that several specific foods are great for improving the health of your heart? Continue reading to discover which foods are best for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are so great for your heart. Sure, the after-effects of consuming beans could not be the best for your nose, but they are extremely healthy for you. This doesn’t mean that simply eating beans will counteract the effects of other bad foods you might be consuming. What we are saying is that subbing in pinto beans or edamame for the chicken on your green salad or eating a soy burger rather than a beef hamburger is a good idea. Fortunately, beans are super tasty and you never know…you might not even miss real chicken or beef.
There are tons of foods that you can consume that will be great for your body. No doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially great, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Start eating these foods every day. Your heart is going to be so much better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy parmesan-dijon crusted pork chops recipe. To make spicy parmesan-dijon crusted pork chops you only need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Parmesan-Dijon Crusted Pork Chops:
- Take 2 of Thick cut Pork Loin chops (1 inch).
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of course ground black pepper.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Dijon Mustard.
- Get 2 tablespoons of Hot Chinese mustard.
- You need 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Thyme.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of dried oregano.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of dried basil.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of Italian Seasoning.
- Use 1 cup of Parmesan Cheese – Grated.
Steps to make Spicy Parmesan-Dijon Crusted Pork Chops:
- Preheat convection oven to 425 degrees.
- Season chops on both sides with salt and pepper.
- In shallow mixing bowl, combine Dijon Mustard, Hot Chinese Mustard, Olive oil, garlic powder, Thyme, onion powder, dried oregano, dried basil, and Italian Seasoning. Dredge each chop in Mustard mixture, liberally coating both sides..
- On a large plate, spread Parmesan Cheese into a thin layer. Coat Mustard covered chops liberally with Parmesan Cheese on both sides..
- Place on cooling rack on top of a baking sheet and place chops on cooling rack. This will allow them to get crisp on both sides..
- Bake on convection mode for 25 minutes or until chops are crisp and golden brown..
If you find this Spicy Parmesan-Dijon Crusted Pork Chops recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.