Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Grilled chicken and Irish potatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Grilled chicken and Irish potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled chicken and Irish potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are aware of how crucial it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. However, are you aware that there are some foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? Continue reading to learn which foods are best for your heart.
Do you remember being told by your mom or dad “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Apples have many minerals and elements that can help your heart remain healthy. They contain lots of soluble fiber which works like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t collect and build up into blockages. Eating just one Red Delicious apple each day can make your LDL levels fall by as much as 8%. This is a terrific number for someone who wants his or her heart to be healthier.
There are plenty of foods that you can include in your diet that are good for your body. It’s true that each of the food brought up in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly good for the heart, though. Start eating these foods on a regular basis. Your heart will be much better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled chicken and irish potatoes recipe. You can have grilled chicken and irish potatoes using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Grilled chicken and Irish potatoes:
- Prepare of Broiler chicken.
- Provide of Scotch bonnet.
- Get of Onion.
- Use of Ginger and garlic paste.
- Use of Irish potatoes.
- You need of Sweet pepper.
- Get of Spices.
- Take of Salt, Seasoning.
Instructions to make Grilled chicken and Irish potatoes:
- Washed the chicken properly and strain in a colander to allow the water to dry. Grate ur Scotch bonnet,Onions and mixed it with the garlic and ginger paste, add the spices and seasoning also..
- Marinate the chicken for 2-3hours, preheat ur oven and put the marinated chicken when the oven is hot..
- Peel ur Irish potatoes and dice into desired shape, wash and keep it aside. Chop onions and Sweet pepper also and keep it aside..
- After 25-30mins check ur oven, bring the tray out, add a little salt to that peeled Irish potatoes and add stir it properly. Take it back and continue grilling..
- After 10-15 mins check and see if the potatoes are soft, stir it properly and gently.Bring the tray out and sprinkle ur chopped onions and Sweet pepper take it back to the oven and grill for 5min. And its done ready to serve.
If you find this Grilled chicken and Irish potatoes recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.