Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for My Spicy Spiralized, Potatoe, Carrot, Cougette & Onion Salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Spicy Spiralized, Potatoe, Carrot, Cougette & Onion Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Spicy Spiralized, Potatoe, Carrot, Cougette & Onion Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are aware that you should have a healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that working out on a regular basis and following a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Still, did you know that there are several foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? Continue reading to find out which foods are great for your heart.
Fish is probably the heartiest food you can eat. You probably be aware of this because you’ve in all probability been told to ensure that you consume fish at least twice a week. This is especially true for those suffering from heart problems or who are worried that their hearts are unhealthy. Fish is high in Omega 3s which are what helps process and transform unhealthy cholesterol into good energy. Try including fish in two meals each week.
There are lots of foods that you can consume that are good for your body. It’s true that everything discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially good, however, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Begin incorporating these foods in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my spicy spiralized, potatoe, carrot, cougette & onion salad recipe. You can have my spicy spiralized, potatoe, carrot, cougette & onion salad using 13 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook My Spicy Spiralized, Potatoe, Carrot, Cougette & Onion Salad:
- You need 2 of potatoes spiralized or cut very thin.
- Provide 2 of Carrots.
- Provide 1 of large onion cut into Rings.
- Use 2 of 0 Peppers cut into rings.
- Provide of marinade.
- Prepare 1 tbls of olive oil.
- Use 1 tsp of Smoked pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of Cornflour.
- Provide 1 tbls of Balsamic vinegar.
- Use 1 tbls of Lemon juice.
- Take 1 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Get 2 tbls of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dark Soy sauce.
Instructions to make My Spicy Spiralized, Potatoe, Carrot, Cougette & Onion Salad:
- In a large dish add all those ingredients for the marinade and stir to mix.
- All mixed.
- Spiralize some veg, eg potatoes, carrots Corgette.
- Add the spiralized veg to the maranade and gently cover all over with the sauce.
- Then rub the onion and peppers with whats left in the bowl.
- Arrange the veg anyway you like on a large oven dish.and leave to marinate 30 minutes until the oven is hot..
- Lastly add some Sea salt all over the top. Then add it to a preheated oven on high(200. Gas 8)for 20 minutes. Then bring it out after 10 mins and toss it around and back in the oven for the 10 minutes.
- Serve hot with any meat or fish dish your cooking. Or cold as a Veg Salad..
If you find this My Spicy Spiralized, Potatoe, Carrot, Cougette & Onion Salad recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.