Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Grilled potatoes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Grilled potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already realize that the body calls for a healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to lead a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Are you aware, however, that a number of specific foods are terrific for improving the health of your heart? Keep on reading to discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are so awesome for the health of your heart. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, particularly the after effects of eating them, but they’re really healthy food items. It doesn’t mean, however, that just eating beans will undo the detrimental effects of eating unhealthy foods or make your heart better by magic. What we do mean is that substituting in pinto beans or edamame for the chicken on your Caesar’s salad or eating a soy burger instead of a beef hamburger is a superb idea. The good news is that beans taste good–good enough that you may not miss the beef or chicken.
There are lots of foods you will find that that are great for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are particularly terrific, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try introducing these foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled potatoes recipe. To cook grilled potatoes you only need 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Grilled potatoes:
- Use For of marinate:-.
- Provide 2-21/2 tbsp of tight curd.
- Use 1 tsp of mustard oil.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of amchur powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of roasted gram flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chat masala.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black salt.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Take 4-6 of boiled potatoes.
Steps to make Grilled potatoes:
- Mix all the ingredients very well..
- Put potatoes cut in two halves and mix well,coat them with marination..
- Let it rest for 30-45 mins..
- Preheat oven at 180 degree for 10 mins..
- Grease a baking tray and put marinated potatoes..
- Bake them @200degree for around 15-20 mins with up and down rods on..
- Check-in between as temperature may vary oven to oven..
- Ready to serve..
- Serve with rice or chapati. Enjoy..
If you find this Grilled potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.