Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best My Lovely Spicy Rib sauce mixed with Smoked BBQ Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Lovely Spicy Rib sauce mixed with Smoked BBQ Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already know that the body requires the heart to be healthy. Of course, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should lead a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. But did you know that there are several foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? If you want to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Know that blueberries are good for helping your heart be healthy. You should know that blueberries are a rich source of antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This partcular antioxidant can help your body improve its ability to break down the fat and cholesterol you take in. The more effortless it is for your body to break down fat and cholesterol, the less apt it is for those things to build up in your arteries and cause heart problems. This, basically, makes your heart healthy.
There are many foods that you can eat that will be beneficial for your body. No doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Incorporate these healthy foods in your diet daily. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my lovely spicy rib sauce mixed with smoked bbq sauce recipe. To cook my lovely spicy rib sauce mixed with smoked bbq sauce you only need 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make My Lovely Spicy Rib sauce mixed with Smoked BBQ Sauce:
- Provide of Cornflour to thicken (opt).
- Prepare 2 kg of short pork Ribs.
- Provide 1/2 of litre/pint of Rib and wing sauce.
- Take 1/4 of litre/pint of smokey BBQ sauce.
- Take of Spray olive oil.
Steps to make My Lovely Spicy Rib sauce mixed with Smoked BBQ Sauce:
- In a large oven dish add all the ribs. Spray a little with olive oil. Then turn them over so they all have a little oil on them.
- Then mix the two sauces together.the wing sauce and the BBQ sauce make sure it's smokey so nice together to make 3/4 of litre/pint.
- Pour the sauce all over the ribs and stir to make sure they are all covered. Marinate for 1 hour.
- After the time marinating. Add to. A preheated oven medium heat covered with foil and cook for 45 minutes. Then uncover stir them around and and cook on the 200C heat for a further 30 minutes. You can add Cornflour to thicken the sauce (opt) I did as I like it thick.
- Take them out of the oven turn them all over add back to the oven turn off and leave them for 10 – 15 minutes to cool a little and it helps the sauce to stick better and the meat should just fall off the bone..
If you find this My Lovely Spicy Rib sauce mixed with Smoked BBQ Sauce recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.