Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Spicy Cheesy Beef Pasta recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Cheesy Beef Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Cheesy Beef Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already know that you need to have a healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that getting regular exercise and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, however, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthy? Continue reading to discover which foods are great for your heart.
Be aware that your heart will be healthy if you consume blueberries. Blueberries are high in antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. Pterostilbene is an antioxidant that helps the body be better at processing cholesterol and fats. When your body is good at breaking down these things, they aren’t going to build up in your body and or cause issues for your heart. This, basically, makes your heart as healthy as it can possibly be.
There are plenty of foods out there that that are great for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are especially good, however, for improving your heart health. Try introducing these healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy cheesy beef pasta recipe. To cook spicy cheesy beef pasta you need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Cheesy Beef Pasta:
- You need 1 of pd. Ground beef.
- Take 1 can of Cheddar Cheese Soup.
- Take 1 can of Tomato Soup.
- Prepare 1 can of Rotel diced tomatoes.
- Provide of Black Pepper (1/2 teaspoon).
- Prepare of Garlic powder (1 teaspoon).
- Provide of Sazon (1/2 teaspoon).
- Use 1 box of small pasta (any shape you like) 16 oz.
- You need of Salt for pasta.
- Use 1 cup of Mexican 4 cheese blend shredded cheese.
Steps to make Spicy Cheesy Beef Pasta:
- Brown ground beef in a pot and drain……
- Add to ground beef cheddar cheese soup, tomato soup,rotel diced tomatoes, and dry ingredients……
- Let simmer for 20 minutes…..
- Meanwhile boil pasta until al dente….. make sure you add salt to boiling water !!.
- Drain pasta and add to ground beef mixture in pot, stir well……
- Transfer to a greased 2 quart baking dish and add 4 cheese shredded Mexican cheese on top……
- Bake, uncovered,in a preheated 350 degree oven for 15-20 min or until Cheese fully melts…….
- Eat and enjoy 😉!!! 😋.
If you find this Spicy Cheesy Beef Pasta recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.