Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken enchiladas (spicy) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken enchiladas (spicy) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken enchiladas (spicy) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already are aware that you should have a healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already understand that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the total health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that a number of specific foods are great for improving the health of your heart? If you would like to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Blueberries are terrific for your heart. Blueberries are full of antioxidants, in particular pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This particular antioxidant helps the body be better at breaking down fats and choelsterol. If your body has the ability to easily process fat and cholesterol, they will not amass in your body or cause problems for your heart. That means that it helps keep your heart healthy.
There are lots of foods that you can include in your diet that are good for your body. To be sure, the foods cited in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are particularly good, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try to begin consuming these health food each day. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken enchiladas (spicy) recipe. To make chicken enchiladas (spicy) you need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken enchiladas (spicy):
- Provide 2 (10 oz) of cans of chicken breast.
- Use 1 (28 oz) of enchilada spicy sauce.
- You need 1 can of black beans.
- You need 1 can of sweet corn.
- Take 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Get 1 tbs of chopped onions.
- Use 1 tbs of taco seasoning.
- Use 1 can of diced tomatoes with green chilies.
- Provide of Flour tortillas.
- You need of Shredded cheese.
Instructions to make Chicken enchiladas (spicy):
- Warm 4oz of enchilada sauce while adding chicken, beans (as desired), corn (as desired), and the diced tomatoes..
- Let simmer for 10-15 minutes or until well blended. Preheat the oven on 400..
- Pour half of the remaining enchilada sauce in a baking dish.Fill flour shell with desired amout of meat. Wrap tightly and line the baking dish. After all shell are wrapped pour the remaining sause over the enchiladas and spread shredded cheese over the dish and bake for 45 minutes. Use sour cream if desired and serve…
If you find this Chicken enchiladas (spicy) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.