Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy noodle salad with tikka chunks recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy noodle salad with tikka chunks recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are aware that you have to have a healthy heart. After all, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. However, did you know that there are some foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? Continue reading to learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Do you remember when your parents would say to you that an apple a day keeps the doctor away? Apples have lots of minerals and elements that keep your heart healthy. Apples are known to have lots of soluble fiber which functions like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t amass and build up into blockages. Consuming just a single Red Delicious apple daily can trigger as much as an eight percent decrease in your LDL levels. That’s a wonderful number for somebody who wants a healthier heart.
There are lots of foods you will find that that are great for your body. To be sure, the foods listed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially great, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try to start eating these hearty foods regularly. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy noodle salad with tikka chunks recipe. To cook spicy noodle salad with tikka chunks you only need 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy noodle salad with tikka chunks:
- Get 1/4 packet of boliled noodles.
- Provide 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 1 of small onion chopped.
- Get 1/2 of cucumber (pickled).
- Provide 1 of small capsicums chopped.
- Take of fr dressing….
- Take 1/2 cup of mayonese.
- Provide 4 tablespoons of chilli sauce.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper pwdr.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of ketchup.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Provide of for tikka chunks….
- Take 1 cup of chicken boneless cubes.
- Use to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of red chilli pwdr.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
Instructions to make Spicy noodle salad with tikka chunks:
- Sb se phle tikka chunks ready krne k liye chicken cubes mai salt, red chilli pwdr, lemon juice add kr k half hour k liye marinate kr dain..
- Phr 2 tablespoons oil mai cook kr lain. ya oven mai bake kr lain ya bbq kr lain..
- Sauce k liye mayonese mai dressing k sb ingredients add kr k achi trha mix kr lain..
- Ab bowl mai boiled noodles or sari vegetables achi trha mix kr lain,serving plate mai phle noodles ki layer lgaye us pe ready sauce pour kr dain or last mai tikka chunks daal dain..
- Zbrdst,yummmy n spicy noodle salad with tikka chunks ready to serve. must try it once..
If you find this Spicy noodle salad with tikka chunks recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.