Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My BLT Pasta Salad (Bacon, Lettuce & Tomato) with Potato Crisps recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My BLT Pasta Salad (Bacon, Lettuce & Tomato) with Potato Crisps recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is A Great Product And Can In Addition Be Beneficial For Your Health.
In this day and age of folks are trying to live a healthier life and you are going to see that the utilization of coconut oil will assist you to accomplish this. Unlike other products you are able to purchase on the market today this device is going to have a wide variety of health benefits for your body. There’s one more thing that’s important to understand about this product and that’s the reality that it can benefit you when you use it both internally as well as externally for your body. In this article we are going to be looking at a number of the benefits which are connected with the utilization of coconut oil as compared to other oils.
Another thing many of you may like concerning this product is that it can in fact increase weight loss as a result of the point that it increases your metabolism. In relation to burning off calories and also burning off fat, you are going to see that coconut oil increases this by up to three times making it simpler and faster to lose weight. If you happen to be one of the people trying to lose weight in America today you’ll definitely find that adding coconut oil into your daily routine is a thing that will be able to help you accomplish your goals. And for people were trying to lose some weight but feel sluggish all of the time because of this, you will see that coconut oil winds up giving you more energy mainly because it’s boosting your metabolism.
Another thing I would like to mention is that there’ve actually been scientific studies performed which show that coconut oil might have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. For people who are looking to live a healthier life you may find that getting rid of your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be a terrific place to start. There’s no doubt that in time organizations are going to be advertising coconut oil supplements, nevertheless now that you’re aware of the benefits this is something you can start using today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my blt pasta salad (bacon, lettuce & tomato) with potato crisps recipe. To make my blt pasta salad (bacon, lettuce & tomato) with potato crisps you only need 15 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook My BLT Pasta Salad (Bacon, Lettuce & Tomato) with Potato Crisps:
- You need 5 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- Use 1 pinch of Pepper.
- You need 1 knob of Butter.
- Take 8 slices of bacon grilled and near crisp.
- Take 2 tbsp of onion chopped small.
- Get 10 of Cherry Tomatoes.
- Provide 4 medium of potatoes.
- You need 1 of small pinch of salt and pepper.
- Get 3 handfuls of pasta.
- Use 1/2 head of iceberg lettuce or any crunchy lettuce and a 1/4 head curly lettuce or any of your choice.
- Take 3 Tbsp of Mayonnaise or Sour Cream (heaped).
- You need 1 Tbsp of Tomato ketchup or Sauce.
- You need 1 sprinkle of salt & pepper for crisps.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Crunchy Bacon flavour Bits.
Instructions to make My BLT Pasta Salad (Bacon, Lettuce & Tomato) with Potato Crisps:
- Grease the microwave bowl with butter and crack the eggs into the bowl. Whisk the eggs for about 1 minute. Add salt & pepper and another quick mix..
- Add the softened butter to the egg mix, and whisk again..
- Put in the microwave to scramble for 1 minute and mix again, then put it back in the microwave for another minute (times may vary depending on the microwave). And mix and scrambled egg..
- Done! Mix with a fork put in the fridge until later.
- Grease the pan you're using to grill the bacon. And grill until near crisp, take off and cut into small pieces. Cover and leave until your near ready to eat..
- Cut up really small onion very small and cut cherry tomatoes into 4 pieces..
- In a non stick fry pan, oil it and heat up the pan. Fry the onions and tomatoes on high heat for about 3 minutes, add a little salt and pepper and stir..
- When onions are turning brown, that's done. Put them in a bowl until later..
- Part boil the potatoes for 5 minutes just until the knife can only stick a little bit in the outer bit of the potatoes. Boil for 5 mins take off the heat and run cold water over them in the pan to cool them down..
- Boil the pasta, when it's cooked drain off all water and let it dry a little. Put it into a bowl..
- Chop up your lettuce and put it in a large mixing bowl..
- Heat up a pan of veg oil at least 2 inch depth and get it piping hot. With the part boiled potatoes, slice them as thin as you can like crisps. Drop a few at a time into the hot oil when crisp and brown. They take about 3 minutes to be crisp..
- With a slotted spoon bring them out and drain on kitchen paper..
- Put the pasta and lettuce in a large mixing bowl and mix, add the bacon and mix..
- Next add the scrambled egg and mix.
- Add the tomato and onion and mix all together..
- Put the mayonnaise into a mixing bowl, add the tomatoe ketchup or sauce and mix. Add the virgin olive oil and pour it all over the bacon. Mix and stir well.
- Put it into a serving bowl and add crispy Bacon flavour bits sprinkled all over top..
- Sprinkle salt and pepper all over the crisps and put into a serving bowl.
If you find this My BLT Pasta Salad (Bacon, Lettuce & Tomato) with Potato Crisps recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.