Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Eli's Real Oven-Fried Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eli's Real Oven-Fried Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already are aware that you must have a fit and healthy heart. After all, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already understand that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that several specific foods are terrific for improving the health of your heart? If you want to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Fish is possibly the best food you can ingest. You already know this as, by now, you’ve in all likelihood been instructed to consume fish at least two times each week. This is particularly true if there are some issues with your heart or if your heart is in not too good a shape. Know that fish is loaded with Omega 3’s which are what allows your body to break down unhealthy cholesterol. Try including fish in a couple of meals each week.
There are many foods that you can eat that are beneficial for your body. It’s true that every food mentioned in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are especially terrific, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try introducing these foods into your diet regularly. Your heart is going to be a lot heartier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to eli's real oven-fried chicken recipe. To cook eli's real oven-fried chicken you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Eli's Real Oven-Fried Chicken:
- Use 9 of boneless chicken thighs.
- Get 5 of egg whites slightly whipped.
- Provide of breadcrumb mix.
- Prepare 1 of BAR-B-QUE SEASONING.
- Get 1/2 cup of quaker oats.
- Provide of jerk seasoning.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of whole wheat bread crumbs.
- Get of chicken season.
- You need of oregano.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- Prepare of black pepper corns.
Steps to make Eli's Real Oven-Fried Chicken:
- Evenly place each chicken piece in the egg mix and evenly coat.
- Then place in breadcrumb mix and evenly coat.
- Place on a plate to dry for 3 min.
- Heat a small oil in a oven tray at gas mark 200.
- When oil is hot place chicken topside up on the tray.
If you find this Eli's Real Oven-Fried Chicken recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.