Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Sweet, Spicy Salty holiday Nuts recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet, Spicy Salty holiday Nuts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet, Spicy Salty holiday Nuts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are aware that you should have a fit and healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should lead a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. However, are you aware that there are some foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? If you are interested to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Fish is more or less the healthiest food you can include in your diet. You already know this because, by now, you’ve in all likelihood been told to consume fish at least a couple of times a week. This is particularly true for those whose hearts are unhealthy. Fish is rich in Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and transform it into healthy energy. Try to eat fish during at least two meals per week.
There are plenty of foods that you can include in your diet that are beneficial for your body. No doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try introducing these healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet, spicy salty holiday nuts recipe. You can cook sweet, spicy salty holiday nuts using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sweet, Spicy Salty holiday Nuts:
- Use 2.5 cups of mixed nuts.
- You need 2 TBSP of brown sugar.
- Use 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Get 2 tsp of salt (I used salted nuts so only put 1 tsp).
- Take 1 tsp of cumin.
- Use 1/4 tsp of cayenne (add more or less to spice it up).
- Get 1 Tbsp of rosemary leaves.
- You need 2 Tbsp of butter unsalted.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of maple syrup.
Steps to make Sweet, Spicy Salty holiday Nuts:
- Preheat oven to 350 F prep baking sheet. I used parchment paper as well..
- Mix nuts, salt, pepper, cayenne, brown sugar, and cumin in a bowl dry.
- In small sauce pan heat butter med heat, add rosemary and heat until aromatic about 90 seconds. Once butter is heated. Pull from heat add syrup. Pour over nut mixture in bowl stir until evenly coated..
- Pour onto baking sheet cook for 10 minutes, remove from oven and stir. Cook an additional 5 minutes. Remove and let cool. Then Enjoy!!.
If you find this Sweet, Spicy Salty holiday Nuts recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.