Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best My Hot and Spicy Chicken Thigh,s with Onion 😙 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Hot and Spicy Chicken Thigh,s with Onion 😙 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already realize that the body needs the heart to be healthy. Think about this: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the general health of your heart. Do you know, however, that some specific foods are good for improving the health of your heart? If you are interested to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Fish is possibly the healthiest food you can ingest. You may already know this since you’ve probably been told to make sure that you eat fish at least two times a week. This is especially true for people who suffer from heart problems or are worrying that their hearts aren’t healthy. Fact: Fish is rich in Omega 3s which are what helps process and turn unhealthy cholesterol into good energy. Try to eat fish at least two times per week.
There are lots of foods that you can consume that are great for your body. It’s true that each of the food mentioned in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are especially great, though, for improving your heart health. Try to begin eating these foods each day. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my hot and spicy chicken thigh,s with onion 😙 recipe. To cook my hot and spicy chicken thigh,s with onion 😙 you only need 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare My Hot and Spicy Chicken Thigh,s with Onion 😙:
- You need 6 of Chicken Thighs.
- Provide 1 Cup of Hot Sauce.
- Get 1 of small onion sliced thick.
- Use 1 of Small Green chilli chopped.
- Get to taste of Salt and Pepper.
Instructions to make My Hot and Spicy Chicken Thigh,s with Onion 😙:
- Rub the chicken underneath with some of the sauce. Then place them in an oven tray meat side down. Then pour the sauce all over the skin side up. Add salt and pepper to your taste..
- Slice the onion thick slices. Then place them all over the chicken. Cover and leave to marinate overnight..
- Add the chopped Chilli to the sauce and mix..
- Add to a preheated oven 170°C. Cook for 20 minutes then take out turn the chicken over and add back to the oven for a further 10 minutes. Take out cool then serve with some salad or veg. Or chips..
- All Cooked..
- Serve with Salad and Chips. Hot and Tasty.
If you find this My Hot and Spicy Chicken Thigh,s with Onion 😙 recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.