Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Spicy syn Free bbq pulled chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy syn Free bbq pulled chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy syn Free bbq pulled chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already know that the body needs a healthy heart. After all, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. But did you know that there are some foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? Keep reading to find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Fish is perhaps the best food you can ingest. You may already be aware of this as you’ve likely been told to make sure that you consume fish at least a couple of times a week. This is particularly true if you’ve got heart problems or if your heart is unhealthy. Be aware that fish is rich in Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and transform it into healthy energy. Try including fish in at least two of your meals per week.
There are tons of foods that you can include in your diet that will be beneficial for your body. To be sure, the foods listed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly wonderful, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Incorporate these foods in your diet every day. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy syn free bbq pulled chicken recipe. To cook spicy syn free bbq pulled chicken you only need 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy syn Free bbq pulled chicken:
- Take 4 of chicken breasts.
- Get 2 TSP of Onion granules.
- Take 2 TSP of Garlic Granules.
- Prepare 1 TSP of Cayenne pepper.
- You need 4 TSP of Hot Paprika.
- Take 5 of Diced dried Birds eye chillies.
- You need of bbq sauce.
- Provide 500 g of Pasatta.
- You need 1 of diced sweet pepper.
- Prepare 1 TSP of Lazy Garlic.
- Prepare 1 of Diced red onion.
- Provide of Diced Jalapeños.
- Take 2 TSP of Onion Powder.
- Use 2 TSP of Hot Paprika.
- Provide 1 TSP of Cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- Use 3 splashes of Worcester sauce.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Use 1 TSP of Sweetner.
Instructions to make Spicy syn Free bbq pulled chicken:
- Mix dry rub and coat chicken, put into an oven dish (or slow cooker).
- Fry garlic and onions in a large pan/wok/pot..
- Add Peppers, Jalapeño and dry spices, mix well.
- Add Pasatta, Balsamic, Worcester sauce, salt and sweetner. Turn heat up and mix well..
- Pour over chicken breast, cover with foil and cook on slow/low for 2/3 hours.
- Pull chicken and mix it all up so the thick sauce blends with the chicken..
If you find this Spicy syn Free bbq pulled chicken recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.