Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Fried Rice with Honey Mustard Chicken and Spicy Mango Chutney recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fried Rice with Honey Mustard Chicken and Spicy Mango Chutney recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Rice with Honey Mustard Chicken and Spicy Mango Chutney recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already know that the body needs a healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already are aware that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that some specific foods are good for improving the health of your heart? If you would like to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Know that your heart can benefit if you eat blueberries. Here’s a fact: Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This antioxidant assists your body to be a lot better at processing your fats and cholesterol. The better it is for your body to process fat and cholesterol, the less apt it is for those things to accumulate in your system and cause problems for your heart. That just means that it helps keep your heart healthy.
There are many foods that you can consume that are great for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially beneficial for the heart, however. Try to introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fried rice with honey mustard chicken and spicy mango chutney recipe. You can have fried rice with honey mustard chicken and spicy mango chutney using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fried Rice with Honey Mustard Chicken and Spicy Mango Chutney:
- You need 350 gms of boneless and skinless chicken thighs -.
- You need 1 of mango sliced.
- You need of salt, red chilly powder, cumin seeds.
- Provide of Wholegrain mustard.
- Use 1 of red bellpepper.
- Provide 1 of red onion.
- Use of soy sauce.
- Use 1 of /2 cup rice.
- Get of sugar.
- Use of Cooking oil.
Steps to make Fried Rice with Honey Mustard Chicken and Spicy Mango Chutney:
- Mix 2 tbspoon honey with 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard. Add 1/2 teaspoon chilly powder, and 1 teaspoon salt. Now mix the chicken in it. Transfer the mixture to a baking tray and cover with aluminium foil. Keep it aside for 30 minutes. Preheat the oven at 180 degree C. Place the tray in oven for 45 minutes. Take off the foil, and cook it for another 15 minutes for a crispy brown layer on top..
- Chop the onion and red bellpepper. Boil the rice in 1.5 cups of water. In a pan, heat oil. Now add half chopped onion and half bellpepper. If it wasn't the mystery challenge, I would've also added half chopped carrot and 1 spring onion. Stir it well for 5 minutes. Add half spoonful of soy sauce. Now add rice to it and mix well. Keep stirring for 5 minutes at low heat. Turn off the heat..
- In a pan, heat 1/2 tablespoon oil and add 1 teaspoon cumin powder. Let it pop. Now add rest of the onion. When the onion starts turning golden, add 1/2 teaspoon chillypowder and and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Mix well. Now add the mango. Cover the lid, and let it cook for 5 minutes on low flame. After 5 minutes, mash the chutney with a ladle, and add half a teaspoon sugar in it. Cook it on low flame for another 2 minutes..
If you find this Fried Rice with Honey Mustard Chicken and Spicy Mango Chutney recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.