Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Lime and chilli rice with sticky spicy pork ribs and homemade coleslaw recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lime and chilli rice with sticky spicy pork ribs and homemade coleslaw recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are aware that the body calls for the heart to be healthy. After all, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to follow a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Did you know, though, that several specific foods are great for making your heart feel better? If you are interested to know what to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Beans–would you believe it?–are super good for your heart. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, particularly the after effects of consuming beans, but they’re really healthy food items. This does not mean, however, that simply eating beans will make your heart be much healthier or neutralize the effects of unhealthy foods you might be consuming. What we mean is that substituting in beans or edamame for the chicken on your salad or eating a soy burger in place of a beef hamburger is a superb idea. The good news is that beans are delicious–good enough that you may not miss consuming meat.
There are tons of foods that you can eat that will be beneficial for your body. It’s true that each of the food discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially good, however, for improving your heart health. Try to begin eating these health food daily. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lime and chilli rice with sticky spicy pork ribs and homemade coleslaw recipe. To cook lime and chilli rice with sticky spicy pork ribs and homemade coleslaw you need 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lime and chilli rice with sticky spicy pork ribs and homemade coleslaw:
- Take of Pork Ribs /Marinade Mix.
- Get 1 kg of Pork Ribs.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ground Cinnamon.
- Use 2 tbsp of Smoked Paprika.
- Get 1 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- Take 2 tbsp of Ground Cajun Pepper.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of Honey.
- Use 1 tbsp of Dried Mixed Herbs.
- Take of Salt and Pepper Seasoning.
- Provide of Rice/Ingredients.
- Prepare 2-3 cups of White Basmati Tilda Rice.
- Take 2 of fresh Lime Juice+Zest.
- You need 10-20 g of finely Chopped Leeks.
- Use 2 of Medium Sized Red Chillies. Fineky chopped.
- Prepare 3 tsp of light Soy Sauce.
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper Seasoning.
Steps to make Lime and chilli rice with sticky spicy pork ribs and homemade coleslaw:
- Mix all the marinade ingredients. Add a tsp of oil and mix in completely. Add the ribs to marinade mix and coat completely. Leave to sit for 10-15mins.
- Shallow fry the ribs for 5mins to seal the marinade. Preheat oven @ 200’C for 6mins. Place the ribs in oven tray and at the center of the oven. Cook for 40 mins..
- Prep the Rice ingredients. Add the rice to boiling water(water level should be about 1 finger above the rice). Simmer for 2 mins then add lime juice and zest, leeks and Chillies. Simmer for 2 mins and then add light soy sauce. And cook till it’s ready. Season accordingly.
- Plating suggestion.
If you find this Lime and chilli rice with sticky spicy pork ribs and homemade coleslaw recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.