Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Roasted Spicy chickpeas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Roasted Spicy chickpeas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Spicy chickpeas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already are certain that you need to have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Do you know, though, that a number of specific foods are great for making your heart be healthier? Today, you will find out which foods are good for your heart.
Do you remember when your mom and dad would say to you that an apple a day keeps the doctor away? The truth is that apples contain numerous minerals and elements that can help your heart remain healthy. Apples are known to contain tons of soluble fiber which acts kind of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t collect and build up into blockages. Consuming just one Red Delicious apple daily can make your LDL levels fall by as much as 8%. That’s a great number if you’re endeavoring to improve your heart health!
There are plenty of foods that are terrific for your body. It’s true that every food mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially terrific, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try to introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted spicy chickpeas recipe. You can cook roasted spicy chickpeas using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Roasted Spicy chickpeas:
- Provide 400 g of can chickpeas.
- You need 1 tbls of olive oil.
- Use 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 of lime juice.
Instructions to make Roasted Spicy chickpeas:
- Open the cans of chickpeas and pour the chickpeas into a strainer in the sink. Rinse thoroughly under running water. dry with a clean dishtowel or paper towels. They should feel dry to the touch..
- Combine the olive oil, salt, black peper powder, and lime juice in a bowl and mix well..
- Add the chickpeas and stir well to coat them..
- Line a baking tray with baking paper. Spread the chickpeas in one even layer on the lined baking tray..
- Place the chickpeas in an already heated oven at 150° C. Roast chickpeas on the middle shelf for 40 minutes or until golden and crispy. You can check them halfway and give them a stir to make sure they roast evenly..
- Chickpeas is ready. Allow the chickpeas to cool before eating..
- You can store cheakpeas in an airtight container for up to 3-4 days..
If you find this Roasted Spicy chickpeas recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.