Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Healthy Haddock recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Healthy Haddock recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already are certain that you need to have a healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to follow a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Do you know, however, that there are several foods that can help you have a healthy heart? Today, you will learn which foods are good for your heart.
Beans, would you believe it, are very good for your heart. The after effects of consuming beans may not be so pleasant to smell, but they’re good for your body. This doesn’t mean that simply eating beans will counteract the effects of other unhealthy foods you might be ingesting. What is true, however, is that putting beans on your salad instead of chicken or eating soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a great course of action to take. Thankfully, beans have a very good taste and you never know, you could end up preferring them to your beef and chicken.
There are plenty of foods you will find that that are terrific for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are especially good, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy healthy haddock recipe. To cook spicy healthy haddock you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy Healthy Haddock:
- You need 2 of lrg chunky pieces of haddock.
- Provide 8 of stems of Asparagus.
- Provide 2 of long chunky carrots cut into strips.
- Take 2 of garlic cloves.
- Use 1 of lrg leek.
- You need 4 tbsp of sweet chilli sauce.
- Use of salt and pepper.
- Take 2 tbsp of chopped parsly and coriander.
- Take 1 knob of butter.
Instructions to make Spicy Healthy Haddock:
- Pre heat oven to 180. Get all your veg ready, quickly par boil the Asparagus and then pop into cold water, do the same with the carrots,.
- In a pan fry your garlic and leek with a knob of butter..
- Pop your leeks in a oven tray and put your fish on top and your veg next to it. Add 1/2 the sweet chilli and bake for about 18mins..
- Plate up your fish and veg and then add the remaining sweet chilli and sprinkle with the fresh herbs, Enjoy x.
If you find this Spicy Healthy Haddock recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.