Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy and spicy baked chicken legs🤤🤤🤤 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy and spicy baked chicken legs🤤🤤🤤 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already know that you have to have a fit and healthy heart. Of course, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that exercising regularly and following a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthy? Go on reading to find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Be aware that blueberries are a fantastic source of heart healthy. Blueberries are a rich source of antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene performs pretty much like the resveratrol found in grapes. This specific antioxidant helps your body to be better at breaking down your fats and cholesterol. If your body can easily break down fat and cholesterol, they are not going to accumulate in your body or cause your heart to have problems. This, then, makes your heart healthy.
There are tons of foods that you can consume that will be great for your body. To be sure, the foods listed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially great, however, for improving your heart health. Try to start incorporating these healthy foods in your diet every day. Your heart will be much heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy and spicy baked chicken legs🤤🤤🤤 recipe. To make creamy and spicy baked chicken legs🤤🤤🤤 you only need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamy and spicy baked chicken legs🤤🤤🤤:
- Prepare 8 of chicken drumsticks.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of vegetable oil preferably olive/carnola oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoon of seasoned salt (I used creole seasoning- if you have it).
- You need 1 of onion diced.
- Use 2 teaspoons of minced garlic or 1 tablespoon garlic powder.
- Take of ½ cup tomato sauce(i used crashed tomatoes).
- Use of 2 tbsp mixed herbs (thyme, rosemary etc).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Take 1/2 cup of heavy cream/whip cream.
- Get 1 cup of chicken broth or water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Use 1 tsp of white pepper.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of chopped parsley/ coriander.
- Take of to taste Salt -.
Steps to make Creamy and spicy baked chicken legs🤤🤤🤤:
- Preheat oven 230C degrees.
- Rinse chicken legs, season chicken with seasoned salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In a large Dutch oven or large skillet heat oil over medium heat, until hot, and then add the chicken and brown. Turn chicken once or twice to ensure even brownness..
- Or place chicken on a rack and bake in the oven 230C degrees for about 15 minutes..
- Remove chicken and set aside. Drain oil and leave about 2 tablespoons.
- Add onions, followed by minced garlic stir for about 5 minutes, then add cream, milk, tomato sauce, paprika, white pepper, mixed herbs, parsley/ coriander, broth or water, salt and pepper.
- Place chicken back onto cast iron skillet and bake in the oven for about 30-35 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked. Remember to flip it for the other side to cook well too half way through.
- Adjust sauce thickness and seasoning with water or broth, salt according to preference. Serve warm.
If you find this Creamy and spicy baked chicken legs🤤🤤🤤 recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.