Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Oven Roasted Garlic and Tomato Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven Roasted Garlic and Tomato Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already know how essential it is to have a healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Do you know, however, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthy? Continue reading to discover which foods are best for your heart.
Know that blueberries are fantastic for the health of your heart. Blueberries are a rich source of antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works very much like the resveratrol that is found in grapes. This particular antioxidant helps your body to be a lot better at processing your fats and cholesterol. If your body has the ability to easily break down fat and cholesterol, they won’t accumulate in your body or cause your heart to have problems. This, essentially, makes your heart healthy.
There are plenty of foods that are terrific for your body. To be sure, the foods listed in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are essentially great, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try incorporating these foods in your diet every day. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oven roasted garlic and tomato pasta recipe. You can have oven roasted garlic and tomato pasta using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Oven Roasted Garlic and Tomato Pasta:
- Get 1/3 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Use 4 cup of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- Use 12 clove of Fresh garlic, smashed (yes 12, pungent garlic taste goes away once roasted).
- You need 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Use 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- Take 1/3 tsp of chili flakes.
- Provide 1 lb of pasta (any kind).
- Use 1/4 cup of Fresh parsley, chopped.
- Use of parmesan cheese.
Steps to make Oven Roasted Garlic and Tomato Pasta:
- In an oven safe dish, mix together the first 6 ingredients and roast in a 400°F oven for 30 min..
- Meanwhile in a pot, cook pasta as directed. Strain pasta and set aside once cooked..
- When you pull out your "tomato sauce" smash the garlic a little more with the back of a fork. (It should be soft and the tomatoes should look a little shriveled).
- Toss the pasta with the sauce and serve immediately with parmesan and parsley..
- Yup! It's that easy!! Enjoy!!! 😆😆.
If you find this Oven Roasted Garlic and Tomato Pasta recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.