Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Spicy Tandoori Prawns recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Tandoori Prawns recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Tandoori Prawns recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are aware of how important it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must lead a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Still, are you aware that there are some foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? If you are interested to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Blueberries are good for helping your heart be healthy. Blueberries are high in antioxidants, in particular pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works pretty much like the resveratrol that is found in grapes. Pterostilbene is an antioxidant that helps the body be better at breaking down cholesterol as well as fats. The easier it is for your body to process fat and cholesterol, the less probable it is for those things to accumulate in your system and cause heart problems. This, then, makes your heart as healthy as it can possibly be.
There are plenty of foods that are great for your body. It’s true that everything mentioned in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. These foods are especially great for the heart, however. Try to start eating these health food every day. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy tandoori prawns recipe. To cook spicy tandoori prawns you need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Tandoori Prawns:
- Prepare 250 gm of prawns.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Get 1 tbsp of ginger and garlic paste.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of gram flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
Instructions to make Spicy Tandoori Prawns:
- This are ingredients for tandori prawns.
- First wash prawns with 1/2 tsp haldi powder and salt twice. drain the water. Then marinate the prawns with1 tsp lemon juice, 1 tsp ginger and garlic paste and salt to taste. Ounce it is done. Keep aside. For masala : Heat oil in kadai. Add 1/2 tsp turmeric powder, 1 tbsp red chilli powder, salt to taste, 1 tsp garam masala and gram flour. Mix well and switch off the flame. Transfer to a bowl. Add 1/2 cup hung curd and 1 tsp ginger and garlic paste..
- Mixed it properly and keep aside for 1/2 hrs.. Preheat oven for 180 degree C for 5 minutes. Brush oil in the baking tray. Place the marinate prawns in baking tray and bake for 200 degree C for 10 minuutes. Check in between. If it is done. Cool it.
- Transfer to a serving plate. Serve ho Tandoori prawns..
If you find this Spicy Tandoori Prawns recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.