Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Spicy potatoes in the oven recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy potatoes in the oven recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy potatoes in the oven recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with Food.
You already are certain that you have to have a strong and healthy heart. After all, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to lead a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Did you already know, though, that there are some foods that can help you have a healthy heart? If you would like to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Can you recall being told “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Know that apples are loaded with things that will help your heart be healthier. Apples have high soluble fiber content and this soluble fiber acts as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from taking hold and causing blockages. Consuming just one Red Delicious apple every day can make your LDL levels go down by as much as eight percent. That’s a fantastic number if you’re working to improve your heart health!
There are plenty of foods you will find that that are terrific for your body. To be sure, the foods cited in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly terrific, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try to begin consuming these hearty foods every day. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy potatoes in the oven recipe. To cook spicy potatoes in the oven you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy potatoes in the oven:
- You need 2.5 kg of potatoes.
- Take 1 cup of oil (about 250 ml).
- Provide 1 cup of wine.
- Get 5 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 3 of bay leaves.
- Provide 1 of cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Provide of pimento.
- Use of salt.
- Use of pepper.
- Use of red pepper (optionally).
Instructions to make Spicy potatoes in the oven:
- Clean and cut the potatoes. Put them in the baking tray..
- Chop the garlic in pieces (some use the cloves intact, it depends on you) and add it to the baking tray..
- Add the rest of the ingredients, with whichever order you like..
- Stir so that all the ingredients are well distributed in the baking tray..
- We bake in a preheated oven at 200 degrees. Baking time always depends on the oven. In mine, it takes about 2 hours, but mine is a slow one!.
If you find this Spicy potatoes in the oven recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.