Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Penne Alla Smirnoff recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Penne Alla Smirnoff recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are aware that you need to have a strong and healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that getting regular exercise and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that several specific foods are terrific for making your heart be healthier? If you are interested to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Can you remember being told by your mom or dad “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Know that apples are high in things that will promote a healthy heart. They contain loads of soluble fiber which works kind of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t take hold and build up into blockages. One Red Delicious apple each day can make your bad cholesterol levels drop by as much as eight percent! That’s a great number if you’re working to improve the health of your heart!
There are lots of foods that you can include in your diet that are great for your body. To be sure, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are essentially terrific, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try to start consuming these foods every day. Your heart will be so much healthier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to penne alla smirnoff recipe. To cook penne alla smirnoff you only need 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Penne Alla Smirnoff:
- Prepare of Pasta Sauce.
- Get 60 ml of Olive Oil.
- You need 2 of Onions, peeled and chopped.
- Take 7,5 ml of Salt.
- Provide 2,5 ml of Black Pepper, ground.
- Take 1 of Habanero, deseeded and diced, use Jalapeno for less spicy.
- Use 6 of Garlic Cloves, minced.
- Prepare 250 ml of Smirnoff Vodka.
- Prepare 50 g of Tomato Paste.
- You need 800 g of whole canned Tomatoes.
- You need 125 ml of Orley Whip or Fresh Cream.
- Provide 125 ml of Prosociano or Parmesan Cheese, slithered or grated.
- Take of Fresh Basil or Rocket, for Garnish.
- You need of Pasta.
- Provide 450 g of Dried Penne Pasta.
- You need of If it is in your pantry and labelled PASTA, it is perfect.
Steps to make Penne Alla Smirnoff:
- Take out all the ingredients.
- Heat Oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat, sweat the chopped onions. Add the 2,5ml salt, pepper and chilly. Fry a further 5min until onions are soft..
- Add Garlic and stir continuously until garlic turns golden brown..
- Add Vodka and deglaze the pan making sure all the flavour of the caramelized onions and garlic are infused..
- Add canned tamatos and tomato paste, bring to a boil and reduce heat to medium low. Stir in remaining 5ml salt. Simmer for 25 minutes..
- While the sauce is simmering start with the pasta. Once the pasta is cooked al dante. Drain and rinse pasta..
- Remove sauce from heat stir in the Orley Whip and cheese until well combined..
- Add in pasta and stir through till well combined..
- Garnish with slivers of Prosociano Cheese and herbs. Enjoy with full bodied Cabernet..
If you find this Penne Alla Smirnoff recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.