Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Ray's' Mojito Shrimp Cups recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ray's' Mojito Shrimp Cups recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with Food.
You already have some knowledge of how essential it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already are aware that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the total health of your heart. Did you already know, though, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthy? Today, you will discover which foods are great for your heart.
Beans–would you believe it?–are extremely good for your heart. The after effects of consuming them may not have a good smell, but they’re good for your body. It doesn’t mean, however, that just eating beans will undo the bad effects of eating junk foods or make your heart better by magic. What is true, however, is that putting beans on your green salad rather than chicken or eating soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a superb course of action to take. Fortunately, beans are delicious and you never know, you may prefer them to your hamburgers and chicken.
There are lots of foods that are good for your body. No doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are particularly terrific, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try to begin consuming these health food every day. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ray's' mojito shrimp cups recipe. You can cook ray's' mojito shrimp cups using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Ray's' Mojito Shrimp Cups:
- You need 1/2 lb of cleaned & deveined shrimp.
- Prepare 1/2 envelope of mojito lime seasoning.
- Get 1 of Caesar salad.
- Prepare 1 of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 of salsa.
- Use 1 of avocado.
- Use 1 pinch of Red pepper flakes.
- Provide 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 4 tbsp of water.
- You need of bread.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic salt.
- Provide 1 of parsley flakes.
- Take 1/2 loaf of White bread dough.
Instructions to make Ray's' Mojito Shrimp Cups:
- preheat oven to 350.
- Start by lightly flouring & rolling out 12 small circles of dough n sprinkling with garlic & parsley flakes as much as you desire. roll with rolling pin to incorporate.add to a cupcake tin each circle and press down make a cup bake as directed..
- While cups bake. clean & devein your shrimp, slightly butterfly them which means just slightly cut along backs. add 1/2 packet of mojito seasoning mix with 4 table spoon olive oil and 4 tablespoons, pinch of pepper flakes water add shrimp and let marinade at least 20minutes.
- cook shrimp on hot skillet about 2-3 minutes per side. let cool.
- Once cups are cooled add ceasar salad & top with cheese, now add shrimp to sides add diced avocados and salsa! Enjoy.
If you find this Ray's' Mojito Shrimp Cups recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.