Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Salmon Sausage Shrimp Vegetables and Rice Mini Loaves recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salmon Sausage Shrimp Vegetables and Rice Mini Loaves recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already know that you must have a healthy heart. After all, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already are aware that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the general health of your heart. Still, did you know that there are some foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? If you want to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Know that blueberries are fantastic for helping your heart be healthy. You should know that blueberries are a rich source of antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works just like the resveratrol you will find in grapes. This specific antioxidant may be able to help your body improve its ability to process the fat and cholesterol you eat. If your body has the ability to easily break down fat and cholesterol, they are not going to build up in your body or cause heart problems. That means that it helps keep your heart as healthy as it can be.
There are tons of foods that you can add to your diet that will be great for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in many ways. They are especially terrific, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Start eating these foods daily. Your heart is going to be a lot healthier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to salmon sausage shrimp vegetables and rice mini loaves recipe. You can cook salmon sausage shrimp vegetables and rice mini loaves using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Salmon Sausage Shrimp Vegetables and Rice Mini Loaves:
- Provide 1 Package of Bear Creek Creamy Chicken Rice Mix prepared as package instructions direct. Set aside. You will only need 3 – 4 cups of the Rice.
- Get 16 of Medium to large Shrimp.
- Use 2 (4 oz) of Salmon Filets cut into cubes.
- Use 2 of Cooked Johnsonville Irish Garlic Sausages from a 5 pk cut into thick slices and quartered.
- Provide 1 of medium Vidalia Onion diced.
- Prepare 1 cup of Green Peppers diced.
- Take of Dust with Garlic powder and Sweet Paprika powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Provide 6 of Eggs beaten.
- Provide 2-2 1/2 cups of shredded Sharp Cheddar and Monterey Jack Cheese blend.
Steps to make Salmon Sausage Shrimp Vegetables and Rice Mini Loaves:
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Grease a 10 x 14 inch 8 Loaf Mini Loaf Pan.
- Add about 1/2 inch of the Rice Mix for each of the 8 Loaves.
- Assemble by dispersing all ingredients evenly and in order of the ingredients list to each of the 8 loaves.
- Cook in the Preheated Oven for about 45 minutes, or until the Cheese is melted and golden brown.
- Cool 5 – 10 minutes then serve. Enjoy.
If you find this Salmon Sausage Shrimp Vegetables and Rice Mini Loaves recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.