Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Baked Salmon and Shrimp recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Salmon and Shrimp recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Salmon and Shrimp recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are aware that you should have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already are aware that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the total health of your heart. Did you already know, however, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthier? Go on reading to discover which foods are best for your heart.
Beans–seriously–are extremely beneficial for your heart. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, especially the after effects of eating them, but they’re extremely healthy food items. This does not mean, though, that simply consuming beans will make your heart be a great deal healthier or counteract the effects of unhealthy foods you might be consuming. What is true, however, is that putting kidney beans on your green salad rather than chicken or eating soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a great course of action to take. The good news is that beans are delicious–good enough that you are likely to not miss eating meat.
There are many foods that you can consume that will be good for your body. Without a doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are essentially great, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try to start consuming these foods each day. Your heart will be a lot heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked salmon and shrimp recipe. You can have baked salmon and shrimp using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Salmon and Shrimp:
- You need of Salmon.
- Provide of Shrimp peeled and deveined (raw or cooked).
- Take of McCormick's Lemon Butter Dill Sauce.
- You need of Morton's All Purpose Seasoning.
- Use of Old Bay Seafood Seasoning.
Steps to make Baked Salmon and Shrimp:
- Turn broiler on and place oven rack on second level from top.
- Place salmon skin side down on aluminum foil lined pan. Sprinkle liberally with All Purpose Seasoning and Old Bay Seasoning. Lightly coat with lemon butter sauce..
- Place in oven and broil for 12 minutes. Remove and add shrimp around salmon and season the same as the salmon. Place back in oven for 5-7 minutes or until desired doneness..
If you find this Baked Salmon and Shrimp recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.