Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Buttery boiled shrimp and Asparagus recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Buttery boiled shrimp and Asparagus recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already know how important it is to have a healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already know that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the general health of your heart. Still, are you aware that there are several foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? Today, you will discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Be aware that blueberries are great for your heart. Here’s an interesting fact: Blueberries are high in antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts very much like the resveratrol that is found in grapes. Pterostilbene helps the body be better at processing cholesterol as well as fats. The better it is for your body to process fat and cholesterol, the less apt it is for those things to clog your arteries and cause heart problems. This, then, makes your heart healthy.
There are lots of foods that are good for your body. No doubt, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially terrific, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to introduce these healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to buttery boiled shrimp and asparagus recipe. You can have buttery boiled shrimp and asparagus using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Buttery boiled shrimp and Asparagus:
- Provide 2 pounds of large shrimp (peeled DeVane and tail off).
- You need 8 ounces of asparagus.
- Get 2 teaspoon of creole seasoning or old bay (i used old bay).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of paprika.
- Use 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter in slices or cubed.
- Provide of Sides.
- Provide of Rice or egg noodles.
Steps to make Buttery boiled shrimp and Asparagus:
- Chop off the woody ends of asparagus, Peel and remove shell and tail from shrimp. Place all ingredients in Ziploc bags zip, to seal and squish around to mix.
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Lined baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with nonstick spray.
- Pour shrimp and asparagus mixture onto baking sheet.
- Cut butter into slivers and place over shrimp and asparagus bake for 10 to 12 minutes then boil on high for 1 to 2 minutes cook rice according to package directions or cook egg noodles to package directions.
- When done place over rice or egg noodles.
- Food prep – only do the asparagus and seasoning, Lemon juice,Worcestershire sauce, mix seal up keep in fridge up to five days, leave shrimp in freezer, when ready to cook thawed out shrimp add to asparagus bag may need to add more seasonings mix then start step 3. (i prep this and had it the next day, let my shrimp marinate for 2 hrs before cooking.).
If you find this Buttery boiled shrimp and Asparagus recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.