Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Coconut Shrimp recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut Shrimp recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already are aware that you have to have a healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Do you know, though, that several specific foods are good for making your heart feel better? In this article, you will discover which foods are good for your heart.
Know that blueberries are a fantastic source of heart healthy. Blueberries are packed with antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene performs so much like the resveratrol that is found in grapes. This particular antioxidant helps the body be better at processing cholesterol and fats. The better it is for your body to process fat and cholesterol, the less likely it is for those things to build up in your arteries and cause problems for your heart. That just means that it helps keep your heart healthy.
There are many foods that you can add to your diet that will be beneficial for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in many ways. They are essentially great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Introduce these healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart is going to be much better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut shrimp recipe. You can have coconut shrimp using 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Coconut Shrimp:
- Take of shrimp Fresh : De – veined !!!.
- You need of Breadcrumbs shrimp : Enough to coat the.
- Take 1/2 cup of Buttermilk :.
- You need of Coconut shrimp coconut flakes : Enough to coat the . I used some dessicated.
- Take of Salt.
- Get to fry of Oil.
- You need of Marinara Thousand Island dressing sauce or – dipping.
Instructions to make Coconut Shrimp:
- Wash and de-vein the shrimp and set aside, this does require patience and time, so having the TV on, or talking to someone f2f and not the phone (unless handsfree) helps.
- The next and almost final step is the batter.
- I left the tails on for the look :).
- Mix some salt into the breadcrumbs.
- Dip each shrimp in the butter milk and then coat it with the crumbs, and then do a quick dip into the buttermilk, don't dip it too much cause you will loose the crumbs sticking to it, and then evenly coat the shrimp with the coconut flakes.
- I pressed the flakes on to the shrimp, so I got a thick coating of flakes.
- Heat some oil in a wok or fy pan, and deep fry the shrimps on medium low flame.
- If it's too high it will quickly burn the flakes, and you don't want that.
- So on medium heat, cook the shrimp, so it evenly cooks on the inside and the coating gets a nice golden brown.
- I had to change the oil twice because I was frying about a kilo in this particular situation, so if you are making a large batch, make sure you have a lot of oil.
- Drain on paper towels and serve hot with some marinara sauce or thousand island dressing as a dipping sauce.
- I made this an hour before the event, so I placed them in a warm oven for a few mins prior serving and it was just fine.
If you find this Coconut Shrimp recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.