Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Garlic Shrimp enchiladas flour tortillas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garlic Shrimp enchiladas flour tortillas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Many Of You Might Not Realize This But Coconut Oil Can Have Great Health Advantages To It.
Coconut oil is going to be one thing which can actually help folks live a longer and healthier life and something you need to begin to use today. Unlike other products you are able to purchase available today this device will have a wide variety of health benefits for your body. One more thing I want to point out concerning the use of coconut oil is that it’s not only a thing that can be used internally or externally, it is something that can be used for both. Coconut oil is much more useful than other oils you are able to purchase and in this article we are going to be telling you why.
For individuals who use oil when cooking you ought to be aware that the consumption of coconut oil does not make you fat unlike other oils that you may possibly be using. For individuals wondering why this does not wind up being stored as fat like other oils it’s because the ingredients can be burned off so quickly in your body it’s easier for your body to merely burn it than to store it. And because this produces energy you need to be aware that this can actually be a lot better for you than drinking coffee to provide you energy.
One more thing I would like to point out is that there’ve actually been studies performed which show that coconut oil might have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. One of the greatest things you are going to be able to do for your body is to begin using coconut oil rather than the other oils that you may possibly be using at this current time. There are different vitamin businesses right now contemplating the thought of advertising coconut oil as a nutritional supplement, but you can start receiving the benefits from this oil today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic shrimp enchiladas flour tortillas recipe. You can cook garlic shrimp enchiladas flour tortillas using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Garlic Shrimp enchiladas flour tortillas:
- Get 2 lb of Salad shrimp.
- Get 4 clove of Garlic freshly pressed.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Black pepper ground.
- Use 3 tbsp of Butter/margarine.
- Use 1/2 medium of White onion diced (optional).
- Get 20 of Soft taco tortillas.
- Get 28 oz of Green sauce/salsa verde.
- Take 1 1/2 lb of Monterey jack cheese, grated.
- Prepare 2 large of Tomato diced.
- Take 1 cup of Green onion diced.
- You need 4 oz of Black olives sliced.
- Get 1 of Sour cream (optional but recommended).
Steps to make Garlic Shrimp enchiladas flour tortillas:
- This recipe serves 8 people. You can reduce all ingredients by half to serve 4-5 people. Preheat oven to 350.
- Saute shrimp, pepper, garlic (and optional white onion) in a large skillet over medium/high heat about 7 minutes. Drain juice. Add 7 ounces of the green sauce, 2 tbsp butter/margarine and reduce heat to low. Cover. Stirring occasionally..
- Separate tortillas and run each tortilla under tap water, both sides, then place all tortillas in a ziplock bag. Do not seal bag. Place bag in microwave and *defrost* at 1 pound setting for 2 minutes, flipping bag over after 1 minute. Check tortillas for softness. If they will not roll easy, defrost for additional time. Remove shrimp from heat..
- Grease 2 medium baking pans with the last of the butter/margarine so enchiladas don't stick. Spoon 4 tbsp or more of shrimp mix into each tortilla, sprinkle lightly with grated cheese, roll and place crease side down in baking pan. Repeat until pans are full..
- Smother top of enchiladas with green sauce, cheese, tomatoes, green onions and olives. Cover with aluminum foil and bake in oven for 17-20 minutes. Remove from oven..
- Allow to cool, uncovered, for 7 minutes. Add sour cream and enjoy!.
If you find this Garlic Shrimp enchiladas flour tortillas recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.