Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Simple Stuffed shrimp recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Stuffed shrimp recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about In The Following Paragraphs We Are Going To Be Taking A Look At The A Large Amount Of Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
In this day and age of men and women are trying to live a healthier life and you are going to find that the usage of coconut oil can help you accomplish this. You’re also going to see that there isn’t just one specific benefit that is connected with coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. There’s one more thing that is important to know about this product and that is the reality that it can benefit you when you use it both internally as well as externally for your body. If you’re wondering what a number of these benefits are you ought to be pleased to realize that we’re going to be explaining to you in this article what some of these benefits might be.
For individuals who use oil when cooking you ought to be aware that the consumption of coconut oil doesn’t make you fat unlike other oils that you might be using. The reason for this is the fact that the ingredients that are in coconut oil are easily converted into energy and so the coconut oil is burned off quickly. This also means that you’ll wind up producing energy within your body from the use of this product, so it helps you to not feel sluggish all the time.
There is currently studies being done that are leading men and women to the conclusion that coconut oil can possibly fight off bacterial and viral infections in the body, but this isn’t yet been proven. Should you have other oils in your house I would suggest eliminating them and replacing them with coconut oil on account of the many benefits which can be associated with it. Something you might or may not recognize is that within a really short period of time there will be vitamin supplement organizations promoting the use of coconut oil supplements, but you are able to get the jump on this.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple stuffed shrimp recipe. You can cook simple stuffed shrimp using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Stuffed shrimp:
- Get 2 packages of Jumbo shrimp.
- You need 1 packages of Crab meat (or immitation).
- Prepare 4 of stock Celery.
- Use 1 bunch of Cilantro.
- Get 2 tbsp of red onion.
- Take 1 packages of Saltine crackers.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Mayonaise.
- Take 1 tsp of Dijon mustard.
- Use 2 tsp of barbecue sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of Sour cream.
- Use 1 dash of Salt.
- You need 1 dash of Black pepper.
- Use 1/4 cup of Butter (melted).
- Get 1 of Lemon.
Steps to make Simple Stuffed shrimp:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Peel, devein, and slice shrimp butterfly style (Leave tail on). Cover and put in fridge..
- Chop onion, celery and cilantro into small pieces. Place in medium bowl, chop immitation crab meat into small pieces. Crush crackers to a grainy/powdery consistency with a rolling pin on a cutting board. Mix in..
- Mix in Mayonnaise, mustard, barbecue sauce, and sour cream. Mix in salt and pepper, blend ingredients until moist. (May need additional sour cream).
- Spoon about a tablespoon of mixture on each shrimp, in the center. Place in glass baking dish and drizzle with butter..
- Bake for about 10 minutes. Or until the outside is pink and the meat is bright white. (Check every few minutes). Serve with lemon wedges if you want to add a tangy touch. Enjoy!.
If you find this Simple Stuffed shrimp recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.