Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Oven-Roasted Salmon and Red Cabbage Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven-Roasted Salmon and Red Cabbage Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about In This Article We’re Going To Be Looking At The A Large Amount Of Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
Coconut oil is going to be one thing that can actually help men and women live a longer and healthier life and something you ought to begin using today. One more thing I want to point out about this product is that there are a lot of different benefits available from it. There is one more thing that’s important to know about this device and that’s the fact that it can benefit you when you use it both internally and externally for your body. Coconut oil is much more advantageous than other oils you are able to purchase and on this page we will be telling you why.
Another amazing side effect of making use of this kind of product is that coconut oil will actually help you drop some weight by boosting your metabolism. In fact studies have shown that folks can wind up burning off three times more calories by simply utilizing this simple product inside their diet. The to so for anyone on a weight loss system who’s not losing weight as quickly as they would like, you may find that a adding this into your diet can be an excellent benefit. By speeding up your metabolism and burning off fat you ought to also recognize that this turns into energy in your body helping you feel more energized.
There is currently studies being done which are leading people to the conclusion that coconut oil can possibly fight off bacterial and viral infections inside the body, nevertheless this is not yet been proven. For those of you that are looking to live a healthier life you may find that eliminating your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be a great place to begin. There’s no doubt that in time organizations are going to be marketing coconut oil supplements, but now that you are aware of the benefits this is something you can begin using today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oven-roasted salmon and red cabbage salad recipe. To make oven-roasted salmon and red cabbage salad you need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Oven-Roasted Salmon and Red Cabbage Salad:
- Use 1/4 head of red cabbage, thinly sliced.
- You need 1 of salmon fillet.
- You need 1/4 cup of cilantro, roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1 of tomato, diced.
- Take 1 of green onion, diced.
- Provide 6 of cucumber slices.
- Use 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- Get of Juice of 1/2 a lime.
- Provide 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of tumeric.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of freshly ground pepper.
- Take 1/8 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 2 tsp of flaxseed oil.
Instructions to make Oven-Roasted Salmon and Red Cabbage Salad:
- Combine lime juice, soy sauce and olive oil in a medium bowl. Add salmon fillet to coat it, and leave it to marinade in the refrigerator for 15-30 minutes..
- Preheat the oven to 425F (220C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil..
- Place salmon on baking sheet and bake for no longer than 15 minutes..
- While the salmon is baking, in a large bowl whisk together the garlic, tumeric, salt, black pepper, vinegar and flaxseed oil. Add the cabbage, tomato, onion, cucumber, cilantro and toss..
- When the salmon is done, place on top of the salad and enjoy!.
If you find this Oven-Roasted Salmon and Red Cabbage Salad recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.