Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chipotle Shrimp Cups recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chipotle Shrimp Cups recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already are aware of how crucial it is to have a healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of you won’t be either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Do you know, however, that there are several foods that can help you have a healthy heart? Today, you will find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Know that blueberries are terrific for the health of your heart. You’ll be happy to know that blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This specific antioxidant helps your body to be a lot better at breaking down your fats and cholesterol. When your body is great at breaking down these things, they aren’t going to accumulate in your body and or cause heart problems. That, in effect, helps your heart be in tip-top shape.
There are many foods that you can eat that will be good for your body. It’s true that everything mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially great, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try introducing these healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chipotle shrimp cups recipe. To make chipotle shrimp cups you need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chipotle Shrimp Cups:
- Get 1 packages of wonton wrappers.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- Get 1 cup of Chipolte Salsa.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chopped Cooked Shrimp.
- Get 1 cup of Sour Cream.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cilantro.
- You need 1 of Cooking Spray.
- Provide 1 of Muffin Pan.
Steps to make Chipotle Shrimp Cups:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Place 2 wonton wrapper in each spot of your muffin pan. Make sure wrappers come up the side to form a cup. Repeat until all spots in pan are filled..
- Place pan in oven and cook for 7 minutes..
- In a bowl combine cheese,salsa,and shrimp..
- Once cups come out the oven,place salsa mixture evenly into cups..
- Place back in oven for an additional 7 minutes or until cheese starts to melt..
- Remove cups from pan and top with a dollop of sour cream and sprinkle with chopped/dried cilantro..
If you find this Chipotle Shrimp Cups recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.