Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Tamarind Shrimp Mini Pizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Tamarind Shrimp Mini Pizza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is Actually A Great Product And Can In Addition Be Advantageous For Your Health.
Coconut oil is going to be something which can actually help individuals live a longer and healthier life and something you ought to begin using today. Unlike other products you are able to purchase on the market today this item is going to have a wide variety of health benefits for your body. You should also be aware that coconut oil is not just something you can use inside your body to be healthy but also something you are able to use externally. If you’re wondering what some of these benefits are you should be glad to know that we are going to be explaining to you in this post what some of these benefits may be.
Just about any other sort of cooking oil you might use will end up turning into fat inside your body, however this is not the case when you use coconut oil. I should mention that your body can in fact take coconut oil and turn it into fuel incredibly easily, which means it does not get stored in your body as fat. You need to recognize that you can use this oil to create energy for your body and it’s going to also provide you with energy, eliminating any sluggish feelings you might have throughout the day.
There is currently studies being done that are leading people to the realization that coconut oil can possibly fight off bacterial and viral infections inside the body, however this is not yet been proven. For those of you who are looking to live a healthier life you will probably find that removing your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be a great place to start. There are different vitamin organizations right now contemplating the thought of advertising coconut oil as a supplement, but you are able to begin receiving the benefits from this oil today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai tamarind shrimp mini pizza recipe. You can have thai tamarind shrimp mini pizza using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Tamarind Shrimp Mini Pizza:
- Get 4 of Pita bread pockets.
- Prepare 12 of Whole Cooked Shrimp.
- Prepare 1 large of Red Onion.
- You need 4 tbsp of ground ginger.
- Get 1 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- Get 1 can of tamarind chutney.
- Provide 1 cup of carrot strips.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresh cilantro.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of bean sprouts.
- Get 1 pinch of salt & pepper.
- Prepare 1 of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 can of asian spices.
- Prepare 1/4 of whole lime.
Instructions to make Thai Tamarind Shrimp Mini Pizza:
- Take a cookie tray, and scatter kosher salt on the tray..
- Take each pita bread, and with a brush, spread the olive oil on both sides of the bread, leaving a nice layer without any puddles. Do this for each pizza..
- Take the cooked shrimp, and after they have thawed (if frozen), cut the tails off and cut them in half..
- On a frying pan, take a little olive oil and spread it on the pan. Take the can of tamarind chutney, and place two large spoonfuls of the chutney on the pan along with the cut shrimp. Sauté the shrimp, mixing the sauce and shrimp around for 5-6 minutes on medium-high. Add a few shakes of ground ginger and asian spices, along with the squeezed lime, in the pan and mix..
- Take a small spoonful of the chutney and make a layer of it on each of the 4 pitas. Then, take 1/4 of the contents of the pan and place them on each pita bread. There should be roughly 5-7 bits of shrimp on the bread..
- Bake at 375°F for about 10 minutes..
- While the pitas are baking, take the red onion and dice it. If the carrot strips are not already in strip for, do that as well. Also, take a handful of cilantro, remove the stems and chop them. Place the chopped onion, bean sprouts, and carrot strips in fridge to cool off while pita is baking, but not the cilantro..
- After the pitas are done baking, remove them from the oven. Top each one of them with some freshly chopped onion, a handful of bean sprouts, 3-4 carrot strips, and garnish with the freshly chopped cilantro..
- Serve hot & enjoy!.
If you find this Thai Tamarind Shrimp Mini Pizza recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.