Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lemon Shrimp with Roasted Garlic and Fennel Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lemon Shrimp with Roasted Garlic and Fennel Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already are aware that you need to have a fit and healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already are aware that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the general health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that several specific foods are terrific for making your heart be healthier? If you want to know what to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Blueberries are terrific for your heart. Blueberries are a rich source of antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works in a similar way as the resveratrol found in grapes. Pterostilbene is an antioxidant that helps the body be better at breaking down cholesterol and fats. If your body can easily process fat and cholesterol, they won’t build up in your body or cause heart problems. That just means that it helps keep your heart as healthy as possible.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods you will find that that are great for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are essentially good, however, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try introducing these foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will be so much better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lemon shrimp with roasted garlic and fennel pasta recipe. You can have lemon shrimp with roasted garlic and fennel pasta using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lemon Shrimp with Roasted Garlic and Fennel Pasta:
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of Peeled and Devained shrimp.
- Take 1 of Fennel Bulb.
- Get 3 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 box of Broken Spaghetti.
- Take 1 medium of sized white onion.
- Get 3/4 cup of Fresh parsley.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lemon thyme or regular thyme.
- Take 2 of Lemons.
- Use 1/2 cup of Freshly Grated Parmigiano Reggiano.
- You need 2 tbsp of Kosher Salt.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of Freshly groung Black Pepper.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
Steps to make Lemon Shrimp with Roasted Garlic and Fennel Pasta:
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Slice Onion, Fennel, and garlic thinly and place on a baking pan..
- Pour 2 tablespoons of good olive oil on onion and fennel and garlic along with 1 tablespoon of kosher salt and 3/4 tablespoon of ground black pepper and your fresh thyme mix thoroughly with hands and place in oven for 10 minutes.
- While waiting on your roasted vegetables start your pasta. SALT YOUR WATER!.
- Once 10 minutes is up remove roasted vegies from oven and turn, you want them soft not chared, and return them back to the oven for another 7 minutes.
- Slice each shrimp in half long ways from the tail to the other end. This will ensure an even cooking.
- Coat shrimp with cayenne and black pepper.
- add your shrimp to the baking pan that your roasted vegies are on and mix well. Return it to the oven for another 5 to 7 miunutes or until the shrimp is cooked..
- Make a simple lemon vinegrette (1 part lemon to 2 parts olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper) and add it to your hot, drained pasta along with your parmesean cheese and fresh parsley.
- Add your shrimp and roasted vegetables to your pasta mixture and mix well.
- Serve with a sprinkling of parmesan and a lemon slice.
If you find this Lemon Shrimp with Roasted Garlic and Fennel Pasta recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.