Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Divine shrimps recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Divine shrimps recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Divine shrimps recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already know that the body calls for the heart to be healthy. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must follow a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Do you know, however, that several specific foods are good for making your heart feel better? If you are interested to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Believe it or not, beans are so awesome for your heart. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, especially the after effects of consuming beans, but they’re very healthy food items. This doesn’t mean that just consuming beans will neutralize the effects of other unhealthy foods you might be ingesting. What this means is that substituting in edamame or red beans for the chicken on your green salad or consuming a soy burger in place of the hamburger is what you should do. Fortunately, beans are very good tasting and you never know, you may prefer them to your beef and chicken.
There are lots of foods that you can eat that are good for your body. It’s true that each of the food mentioned in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. The foods mentioned are essentially great for the heart, though. Try introducing these healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will be much better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to divine shrimps recipe. To cook divine shrimps you need 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Divine shrimps:
- Get 30 of medium sized shrimps (about 1 kg).
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- Get 120 ml of olive oil.
- Prepare 6-8 of saffron threads.
- Use of salt, paprika, cayenne pepper.
- Get of zest of one lemon.
- You need of finely chopped dill or pasley for garnishing.
Steps to make Divine shrimps:
- Finely chop the garlic and beat it well with the olive oil the zest and the spices in a bowl..
- Set it aside for a while to allow for the saffron to dissolve and give your oil a nice red color!.
- Clean the fresh shrimp by slitting the backs (not too deep) and devein them leaving the head and the tail..
- Place them in rows in a baking pan, pour the flavored olive oil over them, cover with cling film and set them in the fridge to marinade for about 2 hours..
- Preheat the oven to 220°C and place the baking tray on a top rack with the grill on..
- Bake each side for about 4-5' (you should turn them over in the baking tray carefully so that the heads don't fall off)..
- Serve in a platter sprinkled with dill all around (or parsley, whatever you have available) and red pepper for decoration…
- The oil is very tasty and if you don't count the calories attack it with good bread!.
- The heads are divinely tasty and if you are not shy, suck them!!!.
If you find this Divine shrimps recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.