Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Shrimp Puffs recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Shrimp Puffs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp Puffs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with Food.
You already know that you need to have a strong and healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should follow a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. However, did you know that there are several foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? If you would like to know what to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Be aware that fish is basically the healthiest food you can eat. You may already be aware of this as you’ve most likely been told to ensure that you consume fish at least twice a week. This is particularly true for people whose hearts aren’t healthy or doing well. Fish is loaded with Omega 3’s which work to process cholesterol and transform it into healthy energy. Try to eat fish in at least two meals each week.
There are lots of foods that you can include in your diet that are great for your body. It’s true that everything mentioned in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Incorporate these foods in your diet each day. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp puffs recipe. To cook shrimp puffs you only need 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp Puffs:
- Get 1 lb of baby shrimp, cooked & peeled (I use the ones in frozen section).
- You need 3/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Use 10 oz of shredded Monterey jack cheese.
- Get 2 of scallion, chopped.
- Take 12 of refrigerator biscuits (I use Pillsbury grands).
- Use 1 of garlic salt & lemon pepper to taste.
Instructions to make Shrimp Puffs:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray mini muffin tin with non-stick spray..
- Cut each biscuit in half, stretch each half a little & press into muffin tin on the bottom & up the sides..
- In a medium bowl mix shrimp, mayo, cheese, scallions & seasonings. Place generous tablespoon of mixture on top of each biscuit..
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the puffs are golden & bubbling..
If you find this Shrimp Puffs recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.