Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Low Carb Spicy Shrimp Tacos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low Carb Spicy Shrimp Tacos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already have some knowledge of how important it is to have a heart that is healthy. Think about this: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already are aware that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the general health of your heart. But did you know that there are some foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? Go on reading to discover which foods are best for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are so awesome for your heart. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, particularly the after effects of eating beans, but they’re very healthy food items. This does not mean, though, that just consuming beans will make your heart be a lot healthier or counterbalance the effects of unhealthy foods you might be eating. What this means is that substituting in edamame or pinto beans for the chicken on your salad or eating a soy burger in place of the hamburger is what you have do. Luckily, beans are super tasty and you never know…you might not even moss eating real meat.
There are plenty of foods that you can eat that are good for your body. It’s true that everything mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially good for the heart, however. Try to introduce these foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to low carb spicy shrimp tacos recipe. To make low carb spicy shrimp tacos you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Low Carb Spicy Shrimp Tacos:
- Take 20 of Shrimp.
- Get 2 tsp of Olive Oil.
- Take 1 tsp of Cajun Spice.
- Take of Squeeze of Lemon.
- Get 1/2 cup of Shredded Cheese.
- Take 1 cup of Coleslaw.
- Prepare 1 of Avocado.
- Prepare 4 of Low Carb Tortillas.
- Use 1 tbsp of Sriracha.
Instructions to make Low Carb Spicy Shrimp Tacos:
- Peel, de-vein, and clean shrimp. Toss shrimp in olive oil and Cajun spice until evenly coated. Let marinate for 20 minutes..
- Heat up cast iron skillet to a medium/high heat. Cook shrimp approximately 3-5 minutes each side or until shrimp become pink. When shrimp are done, squeeze lemon over them and set aside..
- Place low carb tortillas over two racks so that they droop down evenly. (This will be your taco shell) turn oven on to 350°F. Once your oven has heated to 350°F, pull out your tortillas. They will be perfect, pliable taco shells..
- Place coleslaw in taco shell, shrimp, shredded cheese, sliced avocado, and drizzle sriracha on top. Enjoy!.
If you find this Low Carb Spicy Shrimp Tacos recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.