Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Garlic Shrimps with Quinoa and Roasted Carrots recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garlic Shrimps with Quinoa and Roasted Carrots recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about A Lot Of You Might Not Understand This But Coconut Oil Can Have Great Health Advantages To It.
Coconut oil will be one of the things which can actually help folks live a longer and healthier life and something you need to start using today. You are additionally going to find that there is not just one specific benefit that is connected with coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. There is another thing that is important to understand about this item and that is the point that it can benefit you when you use it both internally as well as externally for your body. Coconut oil is much more useful than other oils you can purchase and in this post we will be telling you why.
I’m certain you have never given consideration to opening up a bottle of vegetable oil and rubbing it on your skin and hair, but if you do this with coconut oil it can present you with a lot of benefits. Coconut oil has been proven to be very useful for men and women who end up with skin rashes, and by simply using the coconut oil directly on your skin it can help the particular healing process. There are some other advantages of making use of this on your skin such as the fact that it can provide you with a younger look and it is also loaded with antioxidants that can be absorbed in the skin.
Another thing I would like to mention is that there’ve actually been scientific studies performed which show that coconut oil may have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. One of the greatest things you will have the ability to do for your body is to begin using coconut oil as opposed to the other oils that you may be using at this current time. Something you might or may not realize is that within an incredibly short time frame there will be vitamin supplement organizations promoting the usage of coconut oil supplements, but you can get the jump on this.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic shrimps with quinoa and roasted carrots recipe. To make garlic shrimps with quinoa and roasted carrots you only need 17 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Garlic Shrimps with Quinoa and Roasted Carrots:
- Get 150 g of shrimps raw.
- Use 1 clove of garlic.
- Get 3 tablespoons of Butter.
- Use of Salt pepper &.
- Prepare 1 cup of quinoa or 60g.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- Get half of Chicken stock bouillon cube.
- Prepare of Butter olive oil or.
- Get of Salt pepper &.
- Use of parsley Fresh.
- Prepare Half of lemon.
- Take 6 or 200 g of carrots.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- Get 2 tablespoons of Parmesan.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Butter.
- Get of parsley Fresh.
Instructions to make Garlic Shrimps with Quinoa and Roasted Carrots:
- Before you Start:.
- Mince all the garlic cloves.
- Mince the onion.
- Peel the carrots.
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter for the carrots.
- Squeeze the lemon.
- Chop the fresh parsley (not sure how to? Check this video).
- Ready to go?.
- Let's start with the carrots: Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C..
- Mix the melted butter and the minced garlic (2 cloves) in a bowl..
- Put the peeled carrots on a baking sheet and coat them well with the mixture (I used a brush so it's easier). Roast for 15 minutes..
- While the carrots are in the oven, let's prepare the quinoa:.
- Over medium-high heat add a bit of butter in a pot. Cook the minced onion till it becomes transparent and then add the minced garlic (1 clove) for an extra minute (stir regularly so it doesn't burn)..
- Add the quinoa, salt and pepper and sauté for 1 minute..
- Add the chicken stock and some water (2 cups or 470ml).
- Cook with the lid on for 20 minutes on medium-low heat..
- The carrots should now have been in the oven for 15 minutes, it's time to add the Parmesan on top and let it roast for another 10 minutes..
- Let's now prepare the shrimps: Over medium-high heat add a bit of butter in a pan. Add the shrimps, salt and pepper and cook till they are pink and slightly brown. Then set aside.
- In the now empty pan, add the rest of the butter (2 tablespoons) and the minced garlic clove and let it cook for a couple of minutes..
- Put everything together in a serving dish: Carrots on one side. Quinoa on the other, add the shrimps on top and pour over the butter/garlic sauce and the lemon juice. Top the dish with the chopped parsley and serve..
- Bon appétit !.
If you find this Garlic Shrimps with Quinoa and Roasted Carrots recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.